Saturday 6 November 2010

60. Al-Muhyi – Personal Life Energy

Suggests embodied life energy, quickening --- 'the piled firewood
shifts a little, longing to be on its way' Mary Oliver


I’m leaving the Club
when a gifted moon,
doing her job, happens
like clockwork in a dark-blue sky.

I remember sperm and egg
- that we (luminous beings) - occur -
and then enter into a given old name.

Not our Truth – no - that’s a frying pan flaring
suddenly – forging up and out
one day - when we remember to recall,
beyond any social club, our One Real Name.
  
Fiery Lord’s Prayer

God of Spirit, Power
in time, energy,
void and matter, I’ll
make space for your in-
tent. Through me, fulfill
needs - by action - for
a greater purpose
on this bountiful
earth; learning and for-
giving as I go.

Staying true, we will
create fire and ast-
onishment again
and again. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. I feel inspired and liberated reading this. Thank you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time you tweet, you get a read from me. Great

    ReplyDelete